Saturday 4 June 2011

Does anyone know how to change your voice to become hollow ichigo from anime called bleach?

I find the voice to be cool, so i want to learn how to replicate by any means necessary but preferably a filter of some sort|||I%26#039;m gonna try to do the effect using Garageband. I%26#039;ll let you know how it comes out and if I figure out what effects to use.





Edit: The effect they used is called a Flanger. If you listen to Hollow Ichigo real close, you can hear his voice go up and down. I can%26#039;t really give you any exact numbers, cuz i couldn%26#039;t find them. But, the actor obviously talked a little high pitched, then they added a flanger effect to his voice. Probably very fast. It%26#039;s possible that they may have added some other effects, (I was thinking of Chorus in Garageband, and maybe playing the altered voice on top of the normal version of the voice) but most likely in my opinion it%26#039;s just a Flanger. You can mess around with it and see if you find a setting that works for you.





Hope that helps.