Saturday 4 June 2011

Is there any way to change your voice, and become a voice talent?

Ive never liked my voice. Its deep enough but it makes me sound like I always have spit in my mouth. Is there any way to change this. On top of that, how would I become a voice talent. (be able to imitate anyone%26#039;s voice)|||You can change your voice by learning correct breathing, enunciation, and by training your ear, as well as other techniques and utilizing chest vs. head voice.





While you can learn the basics of this from dvds, your best chance is to take vocal lessons from an experienced teacher.|||yes there is but it%26#039;ll take some times, you have to find a teacher that help you practice on your voice, its not easy but if you really wanna be a voice talent you should spend some money|||You%26#039;ll have to get some serious vocal lessons.