Saturday 4 June 2011

How easily can you change your accent/the sound of your voice?

It%26#039;s fairly easy for me because I%26#039;m a loser and I like to practice all the time. I really can%26#039;t do it on command in a one on one environment though. I get nervous.|||Quite easy for me as I practice as well.


I used to do some radio skits and voice overs for a local station.


=0)|||When I am around southerner%26#039;s my southern accent reclaims me.|||I%26#039;m not bad, I can copy most accents...my Welsh is great





It%26#039;s just when friends put you on the spot, eeek!|||I can do east European in an instant, I%26#039;m a loser too|||I think no matter what accent I try, I sound like a southern hayseed doing an accent. Does that make sense?|||really easily, master of many accents here. but i can%26#039;t do it on command either, it%26#039;s embarrassing, but i slip in and out of different stupid voices when i%26#039;m speaking.|||i can change it as quick as the blink of an eye|||I guess im a loser too lol I practice everyday lol





I can do it on command though lol im weird|||fairly easily...


sometimes i sound like a drunken mexican and sometimes like rich white guy like george bush|||im not trying that before