Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can anyone provide any useful links on ow to change/act with my voice?

i keep looking and all i find are how to become a voice actor, nothing about changing my voice or how to make it sound like a certain sounding voice is vibrating. or how to laugh differently. or even how to make your voice crack. anything innvolving any of that would be a great help
Can anyone provide any useful links on ow to change/act with my voice?
you cant do that
Can anyone provide any useful links on ow to change/act with my voice?
are you ******* dumb yes you can its called voice acting look it up dumbass

Report Abuse


Here's the thing

You can't CHANGE your voice. You got what you've always had.

But how to make it sound a certain way...? That comes with

a- practice

b- (my favorite response) You're own acting.

EX- I recently played the featherduster in Beauty and the Beast the musical and I wanted to make my voice higher and lighter and... well... more seductive. BUT i found out I couldn't just make it happen. When I became the character, my voice just naturally went like that.

Your voice should be an extent of your acting. You should be in your character so much that you just can't help to laugh a certain way. Or you can't help it cracking.