Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change your personal greeting on motorla i335?

I want to change my personal greeting on my motorola i335. I have a message that is downloaded and not a voice recording using the voice record. I know it can be done, just not sure of how to access the message once I get it to my phone. Does anyone know the correct procedure for doing this?
How do you change your personal greeting on motorla i335?
First call voice mail (put only 1 and call). It may say you have some new voice mail, but forget about that. It will give you an option of personal options. Choose that one. Then go to greetings. Then record a new greeting. Simple as that. I think it might be different for each service. I have Sprint, and i think it will be different for each service.
How do you change your personal greeting on motorla i335?
You totally missed the question. This IS NOT even a relevant answer for this question.

Report Abuse