Wednesday 26 October 2011

Some singers/people that have had surgery/tonsils removed?

I am thirteen, and one side of my tonsil is always swollen.

Since I became sick last year, I have had phlegm problems.

I sing on key and everything, but lately it's been harder to sing, it wears me out, and it doesn't have that nice sound.

It irritates and annoys me.



How will getting my tonsils removed effect my voice and health?

Because I heard that it really changes your voice (for better or worse) and you can get sick more often.



Thanks!
Some singers/people that have had surgery/tonsils removed?
Um, that is a myth.

i had both my tonsils and my adenoids removed and i sound perfectly fine. I actually sond ALOT better than i did when i still had them. I was super nasily (embaressing but i couldnt help it) i sounded like i was stuffed up with a cold for years!!!! i had them taken out and once i started feeling better i started crying because i loved my %26quot;real voice%26quot; i sounded normal for once.
Some singers/people that have had surgery/tonsils removed?
http://answersinn.andrewglynn.info

A very informative website, kindly stay in website and check
  • healthy hair
  • difference between vista
  •