Wednesday 26 October 2011

Voicemail for Verizon?

Ok, so my phone has 3 voicemails on it and I know my password but whenever I try to put it in it says: %26quot;Please enter your password or if you have entered the wrong password please press star%26quot;. I did not change my password, im sure of that. I called customer sercive and 611 but customer service couldnt help me and when I pressed 2 (the # to change your voice mail password on the menu) it acts like I didnt press anything. Please help or tell me if you have had the same problem and how you fixed it.
Voicemail for Verizon?
You need to go into the settings in your phone and turn DTMF tones on. I have not clue what the letters stand for. I work customer serv for vzw and customers are always calling in and needing help w/ this. I'm sure if you turn on DTMF tones, then you will be able to access your voicemail. The problem does not have anything to do w/ your vm password.
Voicemail for Verizon?
I'm glad I could help!!!

Report Abuse


call *611 back and have them reset your voicemail- what this will do is reset your voicemail password to the full phone #. if this issues continues take it into your closest store for technical support and have a technician trouble shoot the phone- it coule be a number of problems from software to issues with the keypad.