Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tonsillectomy tell me your experience ??Helppp?

I Juss got Tonsillectomy Done Im on Day 6 n let me tell u it aint getting better but it aint so bad because i take the pills on time and drink fluids alot so it don't bother me much wat bothers me is i can;t eat haha !!



Tell me how long it took you to heal ??

Aslo After You Healed Did your Voice Change abit ??
Tonsillectomy tell me your experience ??Helppp?
The wound opened while I was sleeping and I slept for a while with the blood oozing down into my stomach. I woke up and began vomiting uncontrollably- all dark brownish-red blood. I had to keep my mouth open because of the great volume of blood dripping out of my mouth. Fell asleep in the ambulance- woke up and vomited even more blood, this time some had coagulated into gigantic clots. Solution? Cauterization. Doc lit a big %26quot;match%26quot; and burned the back of my throat shut with it. Terrible.
Tonsillectomy tell me your experience ??Helppp?
i had a bad experience. after 2 weeks (of not much pain) i ate regular foods [big mistake]. my scars broke open and i bled, but went to get them closed up at the hospital immediately and they healed fine after that. eat liquids for atleast 3 to 4 weeks i suggest.
took me 4 weeks for the pain and swelling to go down.



And my voice didn't seem to change at all, i dunno if its different for guys though.
Healing took a while. I think you're more concerned about when the pain will go away. It was about 7-10 days. Have the scabs come off yet....that was pretty groce.