Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change your answering machine on your mobile?

Well i have the Samsung F250 . I did my voice mail. my recorded it so i want to change it.. How do i change it??
How do you change your answering machine on your mobile?
Usually you press whatever numbers you press to check your voicemail messages and it will give you options like %26quot; work with greetings%26quot; etc.



Also - try calling your mobile phone from another phone like your home phone. When you hear your own greeting, interrupt it by pressing * and follow the prompts. It will probably ask for a pass code. If you do not have a pass code set up or can't rememeber if you do, call your mobile service provider and set up a pass word.



You can also just call your phone service provider and they will talk you through ANYthing. I call mine all the time instead of consulting the %26quot;manual%26quot; it came with. That's what we pay them for :)



I had a Samsung...hope this helps!