Wednesday 26 October 2011

Guys: How did your family and friends react when your voice broke for the first time.?

Like when you lost your boy voice and started sounding like a man.



Just wondering because my nephew recently went through this change it was a big surprise to hear how different he sounded =)
Guys: How did your family and friends react when your voice broke for the first time.?
The same thing happened to me when I last talked to my grandparents last month. They thought I was my Dad. Honestly, I'm gonna miss my childhood a lot when I turn into an adult. I don't wanna grow up.
Guys: How did your family and friends react when your voice broke for the first time.?
They asked me if I got hit in the nuts.
On the phone people always thought they were talking to my dad. That was kind of annoying.
They handed me a microphone and made me sing with my 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
I'm a chick, that didn't happen to me.
laughter.

Now, it's therapy for me.
Chuchundra!





It would be drastic I'm sooo high pitch and squeek
they didnt notice really..lol
I don`t think anyone noticed,,I certainly didn`t,,