Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change your voicemail back to the original voicemail you had when you bought the phone?

I hate having my voice as my voicemail, so I want to change my voicemail back to the computer voiced voicemail all phones come with when you first buy them, but I have no idea how to do that?? please help ! by the way my phone is an ALLTEL SCOOP.
How do you change your voicemail back to the original voicemail you had when you bought the phone?
umm I believe that ou just delete the one that you have now.

that's what it's like with verizon.
How do you change your voicemail back to the original voicemail you had when you bought the phone?
You would press and hold the %26quot;1%26quot; key, it's not a feature on your device. It's a feature on your service. You would change the voicemail greeting to a %26quot;standard greeting%26quot; instead of a %26quot;personal greeting%26quot;. Call %26quot;1%26quot;, change your settings, and select %26quot;standard greeting%26quot; :)

Report Abuse


Check the settings and look for a phone reset. I don't know if this what you mean of returning back to the original voicemail.

Report Abuse


A factory reset can bring back that original voicemail.

Report Abuse


just delete/erase your custom message and default (factory default) will be activated
you cant but u can record the sme thing ova
unplug it and start from scratch
  • school nurse needing advice
  • strange characters during boot up
  •