Wednesday 26 October 2011

Need some French dialogue proofreading.?

Ok so i have to have this short monologue finished for tomorrow and i only have a bit past half done. I do have most of it translated but i need someone to quickly translate the rest and correct me on my mistakes here. So if you know french as a language please help.



I've written the sentence in english then the french sentence below it. The #'s represent who is speaking. By the way this is about a ventriloquist and his stupid dummy.



1. How are you?

-Comment vas-tu?



2. Terrible.

-Terrible.



1. Why?

-Pourquoi?



2. I have your hand up my but and i have a frog in my throat.

-J'ai ton main dans mes fesses et j'ai un chat dans la garge



1. Can i help change your voice?

-Est-ce que je aide ton voix?



2. No, but you can change my but.

-Non, mais tu peux changes mes fesses



1. I can't though you will die.

-Je ne peux pas si. Tu peux morris.



2. I dare you to.

-Je aser faire essayes ... ( need rest translated)



1. Ok then have it your way.

-(Need translated)



2. I'm finely free from your grasp! I am going to be a doctor now!

-(Need translated)



1. You idiot!

-(Need translated)



Thank you so much if you can translate it.
Need some French dialogue proofreading.?
The first three sentences are fine.

The fourth hmmm, I'm not familiar with how to say this but I'd say:



Ton main est vers le haut mon cul et j'ai un chat dans la gorge (with an o)

Your hand is up my *** and I have a frog in my throat.



The following sentence says Can I help your voice, you want:

Est-ce que j'aide changer ton voix? Remember the elision with je (and me, te, se, ce, que etc.) where if it is followed by a vowel it becomes j'.



Non, mais tu peux changer mon cul. (I used cul, as above just for a bit of consistency). When you want to have 2 verbs in a row such as you can change, the second one needs to be the infinitive form.



Je ne peux pas! Tu mourras. I can't! You will die!



Je t'ose! I dare you.



D'accord, il avoir 脿 ton fa莽on. (Ok, have it your way, I think that's right)



Je suis enfin libre de vos embrayages! Je vais 锚tre m茅decin d猫s maintenant! (I am finally free from you clutches. I am going to be a doctor now)



I think you idiot is just Tu idiot!



So: -Comment vas-tu?

Terrible.

-Pourquoi?

Ton main est vers le haut mon cul et j'ai un chat dans la gorge.

-Est-ce que j'aide changer ton voix?

Non, mais tu peux changer mon cul.

-Je ne peux pas! Tu mourras.

Je t'ose!

-D'accord, il avoir 脿 ton fa莽on.

Je suis enfin libre de vos embrayages! Je vais 锚tre m茅decin d猫s maintenant!

-Tu idiot!



Your monologue is tr猫s marrant!
  • guy myspace
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  •