Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can someone please help me?

Ok the story goes like this... I was cruising youtube the other day and i came across this invention called %26quot;talk box%26quot;. From what i see you can change your voice by pressing the keys on a keyboard/ strumming the strings on a guitar. I have to admit this is pretty cool, and i want a talk box you can hook up to a keyboard. But i don't have a decent keyboard, so i'm hoping you can answer these questions for me- How much does a keyboard cost that allows me to use talk box? Where can i get one? How much does a talk box cost and where can i get one?
Can someone please help me?
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>

well, i'm no keyboardist but it seems that it might probably work...it is just an input and an output, although it will probably be mono output killing any stereo/pan sounds from the keyboard...the only thing to consider it seems is that since it has a pre-amp...be careful not to over juice your amps and stuff...should work...sounds nifty..

the very high end keyboards have similar effects built in and may be able to be controled from an external pedal...like a wah pedal but with the talk box effect...not sure if the keyboard outputs the right signal like a guitar does...so that is why you should go to a music store and ask them....ask them to try it out on a keyboard in the store.

:)

wah...wahhh..wwah...waaahhh...wah
Can someone please help me?
try a garage sale. i got my son a 200 dollar one for 20.00 bucks ; usually there around 40 at garage sales