Friday 7 October 2011

Singing with your voice and diaphragm?

i am going to perform singing in my church soon and i want to ask few questions.



how do u find ur own voice??



is it true u are using ur diaphragm if your stomache pops out and back moves a lil?



is it also true when you sing while covering your nose tells you if your using more neck than ur diapgragm if your voice changes and u feel the vibration of ur nose when ur singing?



how do i go more higher when singing high notes?
Singing with your voice and diaphragm?
It takes a while to find your own voice.

I've been singing for about 10 yrs and I think you need to get out of your comfort zone to find your own voice.

When you use your diaphragm, you back does stretch out a little bit 'cause you are using more air with your lungs and diaphragm.

I've never heard anything about covering noses. lol

when i go to higher notes, i raise my eyebrows and take a deep breath before I hit the notes so i have support.

You should breathe through your mouth.



I hope I answered all of your questions. :)