Wednesday 26 October 2011

Singing surgery?

can you get surgery to change your voice so that you can sing well ? im not allowed to take singing lessons because my sister is already taking them and i have too many caricular activities. i was wondering if you can get it and i dont care if my voice changes too because i wouldnt mind that. if you can were can you go to get it done and how much does it cost? what are the risks? is there any other things i can do to improve my singing? my main question is about the surgery.



hope that you can give me some good answers :) thanks alot
Singing surgery?
No - there is not surgery to improve your voice. If you had an *impediment* - a deviated septum, of huge tonsils, etc. - then you would corrective surgery for medical reasons, and it WOULD change your voice - but not *improve* a singing voice.
Singing surgery?
No... I really don't think so.. but you should be proud of what you have,, I'm sure you are good at something else... Plus even if there was.. it could have really bad risks.. and everyone would wanna try it to be famous...I'm not sure how old you are but.. I'm sure you'll find something that you like better eventually... Concentrate on your blessings and truth me you will shine...
noooo i feel that if you were meant to be able to sing then you can sing...thats why they're called %26quot;talents%26quot; not everyone is meant to sing



im not trying to come off sounding mean...its just my opinion =]