Friday 7 October 2011

When your voice changes...?

Whenever I talk I feel and sound like something is covering my ear even tho nothing is. Only to me i speak normally but at times when i speak it feels like there is something covering my ear which causes my voice to not come out of my ear. You know when you talk you're supposed to hear yourself. Well at times my voice doesn't seem to get out of my head. I mean seriously I dont mean my voice echoes in my head or anything but it sounds like something is covering my ear and makes my voice not to pass through my head. Is that normal for guys? Does that happen when you're voice changes? if so then for how long? it really bothers me. by the way im 13 so I hope my age helps for you to answer my question
When your voice changes...?
If your voice is already of a low pitch:

Does it sounds muffy? It's nothing much, just your own voice.



If you voice is still considered as chirpy:

It may be just ear wax. Have you tried digging your ears? For those dry ears, there is a sort of %26quot;stick%26quot; sold for you to dig the ear wax out. For you have those wet-ish type of ear wax, get a cotton bud stick and clean your ears.



The best solution is of course: go to the doctor.
When your voice changes...?
cutips...

do you lestin to an iPod or MP3 player? those headphones give you wax build-up. us some cutips. I have the same problem age 15
It sounds to me you have a hearing problem or you have a build up of wax in your ear. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get your parent to take you to the Dr so they can have a look inside your ear to make sure there are no problems. Just because your voice changes and it becomes deeper does not mean that it affects your hearing. The echoing you are talking about seems to be something else all together and I would not like to hazard a guess what it might be. You really need a professional to look at it for you, and don't go poking things in your ear you could seriously damage the ear drum. If you have had an infection recently, such as cold or flu that can and does affect the ears and hearing. get it checked out properly. Good luck.
You have some kind of blockage in you inner ear. Go to an ear doctor and check it out.