Wednesday 26 October 2011

When you talk does your voice sound different when on tape?

i did and my voice was way higher. will my voice sound different when i sing and how to control my voice so other people can hear what i hear? and will my rythm, tone, notes or stuff with not counting voice change too? because it sounds good to me but people say its bad.
When you talk does your voice sound different when on tape?
From what I understand, yes -- you are correct.

I've been through some experience with that as well. I believe it happens to everyone. And there are many times if you watch American Idol, people think they sound awesome when they are tremendously horrible. But that doesn't mean we can't improve, does it?



Record yourself often so you get used to what people hear when you sing. I think that's one of the better ways to critisize your own voice whereas leaving it to yourself while your singing to depend on critism.
When you talk does your voice sound different when on tape?
Hi i agree with andwer one you try recording your song it helps you sing and listen and you develop you voice .Many singer sing but dont your voice

You listen monitor it put in front of stage it helps you sing your voice

Basic vocal recording i writing in my blog you can do ti
Well sometimes. It depends on what your recording it on. When I record my voice on a phone it sounds normal. On a karaoke it sounds high pitched. And for some types of cameras it sounds normal and sometimes like a baby's voice.