Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is my voice getting deeper?

Im 13 (7th grade) and right now my throat is all stuffed up and i can barely talk with out making some scratchy sound. Im not sick cuz i have normal temp, no runny nose, feeling cold, etc. Also im thinking that my voice sounds different but im not sure. Is this what happened to you when your voice changed? Also how old were you?
Is my voice getting deeper?
I'm 14 (9th grade) and my voice changed in about 8th grade. I have no recollection of my throat being stuffed up, but I did have a hoarse throat about one week before my voice started to change. However, it's different for everyone. No one is the same.
Is my voice getting deeper?
thats what happened me though i was 14 when happened me (so i can still throw an incredibly high pitched voice) p.s. im 15
Your voice is changing, so don't worry about it..

It's natural. My voice chance around your age, but it didn't change as much as most of the other boys.

And for the most part, some boys don't even notice it when it does.
  • dog
  • programming
  •