Wednesday 26 October 2011

Xbox live Kids offending me because of the way i sound....?

I was wondering how do i change my voice online like on the ps3 i can change my voice because iv been picked on because i sound gay on xbox live but im not gay im straight and i can't say hello or say anything without being called gay or fag.... and little kids that are like 8 and 10 years old swear at me they dont even sound like they hit puberty yet... and there some older guys that do the same to... can the xbox 360 change your voice like the Ps3? because i dont think i want to play online anymore...im only 15 to
Xbox live Kids offending me because of the way i sound....?
FRAG THEM



What do you care if 10 year olds think you sound gay?
Xbox live Kids offending me because of the way i sound....?
Stop playing online games.
Well maybe if they call you that again say %26quot; doesn't my voice sound cool I changed it on my gaming system what you don't know how to do that? Wow...%26quot; That's what I would do just act like you changed your voice so it sounds like that. Hope I helped. Good luck!
the only thing i can think of just talk with a deeper voice ur gonna have to make it sound deeper.. but u cant achange your vocice.. what is your gamertag
You need to stop letting them get to you. You're in it for the gaming, not the rude comments. There is no need to change your voice and hiding who you are. That's just you. Just show them that you can kick a** on the games and then maybe they'll leave you alone.
don't worry about it mate why should you care what they think. You are who you are they should respect that i don't really no what to say if it gets to you why don't you just not use a mic even thou in my opinion i don't think you should be forced in to that if you decide to get a ps3 add me daleboycfc75 and we can go on voice chat and play some online games x