Saturday 24 September 2011

Do you feel like your voice changes when you're with different people?

I notice that with my family, I to speak my mind, so I don't even think about how my voice sounds. Then when I'm with friends, I talk in a different way. Is this natural? Because I do this ALL the time which really annoys me. Once my friend asked me if I was feeling sick since I was speaking in a different way and I didn't even feel anywhere close to being sick.
Do you feel like your voice changes when you're with different people?
yea because when your moods change so can ur voice

since your mood probly changes when your with different people so does your voice
Do you feel like your voice changes when you're with different people?
Yes I do that too :(
I do it too. If i'm with my girl friends with higher voices i feel like my voice gets higher.
Yes i do that also lol
Yeah i do that to ! everyone does. its who your comfortable around ..sometimes i talk with ann acent and i dont even know it ..my brother on the fone always talk different

he talk with an acent on the fone.

Dont let it bother you its naturall
Every one does it, when I speak on the phone w/ my family my accent is more pronounced than if I was talking to my friends. My ex would always change the way he talked according to who he was around and their ethnic background, he was extreme though and idiotic.
yer that definatly happens to me. My boyfriend tells me my volume goes up and down wen im talking...which is ironic because when i try to sing its flat :| lol.
Yep!
Yes, it happens to me too. Even when I'm speaking another language, like French, my voice sounds very different.
i definately do that was a great question ive never thought about that
i think it happens to most people, but maybe not quite as noticeable as yours seems to be, try to be conscious of how you are talking, maybe it is how loud you are talking too
Yes, I think we do that. Different people different voice.