Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to change the sound of your voice?

I have an audition in three days, and in previous auditions they said my acting was great but my voice didn't sound good on stage. As this audition involves singing as well, I really want to change the sound of my voice so I can sound good on stage while singing and acting.



Any ideas? I'm singing Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself, if that helps any.
How to change the sound of your voice?
smoke cigarettes
How to change the sound of your voice?
Unfortunately, you just have to voice you have. If you could change the sound of your voice everyone would be amazing singers. If you want to improve your voice just practice everyday, possibly even get a vocal coach. Also, drink hot tea before your audition and do scales to warm up your voice. That's all I can help you with. Sorry!
Helium
  • How do i make a quilt
  • columnheader
  •