Saturday 24 September 2011

Does tonsillitis cause your singing voice to change?

Because I had tonsillitis have I was 10 about 3 times in 6 months. I've noticed that my singing voice isn't as stronger as before. I'm 13 now, but my voice is still the same but I can't seem to reach higher and louder notes as before. When I try to sing a higher note, my voice always breaks or cracks up.



How change I achieve my voice to do more higher and louder note like before? Any tips?



Thanks =)
Does tonsillitis cause your singing voice to change?
I was in Choir in school for 7 years. My advice is practice and practice some more. Lemons are good for your voice. But, don't over do it. Ok? I love to sing, I have all my life. I was lead alto. But I can sing Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. I have a wide range of singing voice and I am not conceited or anything, but I am proud of it. Don't smoke or drink and take good care of your vocal chords. Good Luck!
Does tonsillitis cause your singing voice to change?
Did you have it lately?



If not, then they shouldn't be affecting them. See a doctor if this persists.



However, if youyu have lately, rest your voice. It will be affected. When you recover, you'll have a nicer voice than before!



Good luck!



(Also, pay no attention to Cynthia. She clearly does not know what she is saying).
It damages it until you fully recover.

Not a good idea to sing through it.