Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change my voice to sound like a Vocaloid?

Apparently, Sai Tonarine is the name taken by a Nicovideo user who modifies her voice to sound like a Vocaloid. I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that can change your voice to sound like a vocaloid or vocaloid-ish... If you don't know what they sound like, they sound like regular people but are actually vocal synthesizing programs specialized in singing. If you still don't know what they sound like, just look %26quot;vocaloid%26quot; up on Youtube and listen to one of their songs.

here is one of Miku Hatsune(the blue haired girl) singing a version of the Mario theme song...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfSnrozj4iI



If you could find a freeware program, that would be much appreciated. If not then that's still OK.
How do I change my voice to sound like a Vocaloid?
heres a site with a free trial....
How do I change my voice to sound like a Vocaloid?
Hey Aldric, if you find anything let me know!!! XD

Report Abuse