Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I change the Voice Mail thingy on my phone?

What i mean is, when someone calls your phone and you don't answer, they hear something like,

%26quot;Hi, this is ___, sorry i cant get to the phone right now...%26quot;.

How do i change the above?

(I tried calling my voice mail, and i entered the password and everything, i just don't know what things to choose.

it says stuff like,

%26quot;To change your personal options, press 7%26quot;

or something like that. I just don't know what to push.)

Can someone tell me what numbers to press?

D:
How do I change the Voice Mail thingy on my phone?
You call your voice mail box %26amp; choose to change your personal options then choose to record personal messages. You can then record a new message or change it to where you dont have a message. I cant tell you what numbers to push because each service provider is different (sprint, verizon, at%26amp;t) Hope that helps you!