Saturday 24 September 2011

How come when ur gay your voice changes?

I've been wondering this for a while, i'm BI and my voice is the same, i kinda dont want it to change though...but yea how come it change?
How come when ur gay your voice changes?
I am gay, and my voice never changed.
How come when ur gay your voice changes?
This sounds trollish. is it? There are gay men with bass voices, and straight men with tenor voices. i don't get your point, ergo the troll appraisal...
Im gay and my voice never changed - neither will yours
People do it intentionally to let others know they're gay.
This is a myth.
i think its all un guys' head. you act feminish so you want to speak feminish. im not gay and will never be gay...but i definately think its all mental
It doesnt change if youre gay. lol. It depends if youre straight looking. I know many gay people and they have absolutely no difference with straight men. Except that they are more fun to be around! :PP
I'm a str8 guy with a gay friend. His voice was completely different before he came out of the closet. Now it's girlie, has a lisp and even though we didn't come from the South, he has a mixture of a slow Georgian slurred speech thing happening mixed with some outrageous African American woman charicature. I'm not sure what happened. We're still good friends, I just don't go clubbing/cruising with him.
Your voice does not change. I'm gay, and my voice is deep as can be as is one of my gay friends
voices don't change,some gays,mainly males have a lower testosterone level,which in turn can make their voice seem feminine because its high.some men,in general have low testosterone levels,doesn't matter if they are gay or straight.people just assume that because a man has a high voice,then he must be gay.
Sadly my voice has never changed, despite my futile attempts.
Gay men do not have a lower testosterone level
it doesnt. those people were either born with that voice or are acting to make their voice seem different
It will change if you want it change. It's all up to your decision either you want to sound more like a man or woman. You can pretend of course,but i think if your going out with your friends and they have different tunes intentionally then it's easy for you to be one of them. Your choice!!!
It doesn't. If TV is the only place you have learned about gay and BI then you still have a lot to learn. I don't know any gay guys who talk with a lisp. Cable networks choose to portray all gay guys as being valley girl types or muscle men into leather and bondage. I have a lot of gay friends and don't know anyone like this. Truth is gay guys are as varied as straight guys.
are you for real here? your voice doesn't %26quot;change%26quot; when you're gay. that's nothing but a stereotype. that's determined by genetics. this is just another reason why it's so sad that most portrayals of gays and lesbians on TV and in movies are based on lame stereotypes.
When any ones hears a man sounding feminine or see a man portraying to be feminine ,,,,,,,, you should be perfectly certain that they chose to do these things just like they chose to be homosexual. So if you want to be a man with a feminine voice then start sounding feminine .... its your choice.
where did you get such a crazy notion as that, you're voice doesn't change if you go strictly gay!
I'm gay and my voice never changed.
I don't know why some people's voices are different, but not every gay persons' voice changes. That's just a stereotype.
Because your nuts have become disconnected
  • family cell phone plan
  • myspace quizzes
  •