Wednesday 21 September 2011

When did your voice change?

Yes. Easy Points.

Tell me:



1. How old you were when it started changing.

2. How it changed. (Gradual, cracked, etc.)

3. How long it took to finish changing.



Girls, if you know any of this about your guy friends, your help will be appreciated too!
When did your voice change?
1. I was about 9 or 10 when it started changing

2. It changed gradual over my 6th grade summer, did not experience cracking and that stuff.

3. I would say about 8th grade I reached my clear dark deep voice. I was so used to being a young person, talking fast and crap. Then I realized with a deep voice it could get annoying, so I just buckled down and changed my talking speed and the tone I spoke in.
When did your voice change?
1.11

2.Cracked

3.Still going
12

gradual

probably 6 months or so
I was around 12 when it started cracking, but it changed almost overnight, it seemed.
I didn't lol