Friday 16 September 2011

How long does it take for your voice to change during puberty?

My voice has been changing a lot in the past year of puberty. How long will it last before my voice doesnt crack when im talking.
How long does it take for your voice to change during puberty?
It's hard to tell. Everyone is different therefore everyone goes through that phase in there lives at different rates and times. Don't worry, it'll stop. Just chill. You'll be fine.
How long does it take for your voice to change during puberty?
it all depends on how old you were when you very first started puberty and there is no way of telling with out looking at your penis. that is they reason doctors look down there. and to check for other problems. but, it will happen one day so calm down. drink lots of water and it will happen sooner that you realize!
I'm 15 and my voice doesn't crack anymore. My friend is still 14, and his still does, so I guess it's around 14-15 it stops.
I was 14 when i noticed a huge difference
  • grey hair
  • server
  •