Saturday 24 September 2011

When you talk on a phone with your gf/bf/wife/husband at your work, does your voice tone change?

I am just curious about this, but if you are at your work, and you had a phone call from your partner. You are at a situation where you are allowed to talk to your family or close friends as long as it's not too loud and too long.



For me, I would tend to use a different tone of voice. At home, I tend to use sweet voice to him, I am not trying to do that, but just talking with him is so enjoyable that my voice gets sweeter. But I feel so embarrassing to do that in front of people.



THEN, I noticed that recently a lot of people talk on a phone with their partner as they do at home/ or date. How they talk doesnt really change.



How about you?
When you talk on a phone with your gf/bf/wife/husband at your work, does your voice tone change?
I talk lower, since it's not work related, and i don't want everyone to hear. I'm also more caring and gentler in my voice. While if it's a work call, I use a more authoritative, dominant voice.



To me, the reasons why your voice would be different seem pretty obvious, so it's not something I would try to avoid.
When you talk on a phone with your gf/bf/wife/husband at your work, does your voice tone change?
My voice gets more high pitched when I talk to my partner. I read somewhere that men subconsciously find high voices more attractive because your voice is higher when you ovulate and are therefore more fertile. Not sure if it's true but my voice definitely goes higher when I talk to him.
It does change for me. I mean, my girl is just a great relief for stress and no matter how hard I try to appear %26quot;strong%26quot; in the office... She just makes me soft and sweet.



Err.. Don't call me gay; I'm a girl too. LoL
You are probably in a relatively new relationship when you want to be particularly sweet and gushing on the phone. this doesn't necessarily have to change with longevity. Most loving couples talk to each other with particular affection that stands out on the phone. If you treat each other with disrespect then that's when you have to worry.
well my hubby never had a problem with it he wud anwer and if he was buusy he would tell me %26quot; i will call you back baby%26quot; and say i love you and hang up... if hes not busy he will talk to me very nice he spoils me!!! he sweet talks with me when hes at work infront of every1 he doesnt mind... he speaks more spanish so he says everything in spanish it sounds nicer and sweeter!! it depends on the person... i love talking to him like that to... i dnt get embarrased... dont get embarrased its normal... ppl understand hes your partner... you should feel comfortable to talk to him they way you want where ever you are!!! Try it you will get used to it!! Good Luck
You have to slowly if your at work , if your home that time you talk naturally and more sweetly but be natural as sweetly.