Wednesday 21 September 2011

What is a good thing to use to record your voice that won't make it sound weird ?

I tried my computer, and it made my voice all squeaky, but my voice is not.

Then I tried my other webcam and it made my voice all deep ! ( its not deep but not %26quot;undeep%26quot; =P



I want to record myself sing so this why I'm asking.

Then the last thing I used was my camera, ( its not a real video camera ) it just has a video thing on it so I can record.

But again, it made my voice all weird :S



What do you use that doesn't change your voice too much ?

Please say all the details, like where you got it and how much it is, what kind it is and stuff like that.



THANKS :)
What is a good thing to use to record your voice that won't make it sound weird ?
I'm not sure.

But when we hear our voices on a recording it will always sound different to us because, The sound is coming from outside our head, instead of right next to our ears. It's hard to explain, but the acoustics are different, do you know what I mean? So you are never going to sound perfect to yourself. Even if someone tells you that the recording sounds the same to them as if you were actually singing it, it will probably still sound different to you.