Saturday 24 September 2011

When Your Voice Changes During Puberty is Your Voice Suppose to Hurt?

ok so I've just gotten over a cold or a soar throat. well i have no fever nor runny nose. so my throat hurts everytime i talk or do anything using my voice. so my mom told me that my voice is getting deeper...im 16 i know this is kind of weird for my voice to change this late but hey better late then never. but i just want to know..is your throat suppose to hurt when your voice change. because mine is getting deeper. and well yeah thats what i want to know. how this think works the whole voice part for guys in puberty. so please help?
When Your Voice Changes During Puberty is Your Voice Suppose to Hurt?
I dunno man maybe its not your voice thats changing. My voice changed at 15 and around my 17th birthday and i had a cold accompanied by a sore throat that made my voice sound all raspy again but I knew it wasnt anything related to puberty because it was going a around the entire school even girls started to sound like pubescent boys for a while. But since yours hasnt changed maybe its happening right now!!
When Your Voice Changes During Puberty is Your Voice Suppose to Hurt?
did you asked your mom, its most likely both, the soar throat and the changing, your very lucky to be getting a deeper voice, mine voice hasn't gotten deeper yet, it sucks I'm 18 btw
No. Its most likely a cold or sore throat. Your voice isnt supposed to hurt when it changes.