Wednesday 21 September 2011

Does Female Voices Change and if so how old do you have to be for your voice to change?

I dont really like my voice i just wish i had a more mature voice
Does Female Voices Change and if so how old do you have to be for your voice to change?
Erm it does changed from when you are really little but it prolly wont now
Does Female Voices Change and if so how old do you have to be for your voice to change?
um same here ....I have nasel voice and i do hate it :-(

But i can not change it this is me.

But sometimes it embarress me specially when i talk in english.
15 is age
You have answered your own question, in a way; you obviously know the difference in a childish voice and a mature one. A woman's voice does not change abruptly as a man's does; however, over time a woman's voice tends to drop in pitch.
not only the voice but also the peson itsself .every thing .also we die right so...!!!!
Everybody's voice changes as they get older, but women don't undergo the kind of drastic change boys do when they go through puberty.



If you want to sound more mature, work on your diction and vocabulary. Speak slowly and clearly - don't drag your words out, but don't babble them either. And learn a few two-dollar words to sprinkle in your conversation. (the key here is %26quot;learn%26quot; - it won't help much if you mispronounce them or use them improperly) Recording yourself is always a good tool to see how you sound to others.



You can also get vocal coaches who'll help you with the process - check with your local theater community for suggestions.
I am a singer and I can tell you it does change during puberty, but not as obvious as it does for men. I guess I only noticed it in singing, because when I talk it's almost the same. Oh, it does change in time if you smoke, but you shouldn't.
  • home spa day
  • java
  •