Saturday 24 September 2011

Help! Voice Change, Crack (male puberty)?

I am 14, and I will be 15 in May. I have had a handful of voice cracks (maybe like 4), but my voice sounds the same, as it always has.



The few times that it has cracked no one made a comment about it, but I felt really embarrassed.



My question is to those whose voice has already changed, or is changing, and the question is: How did you deal with your changing voice?



I know that it is natural and it happens to everyone, but I'm worried about comments people will make, or things they think.

My parents for example are very awkward when it comes to things like this, and the things that they say make me really embarrassed. (They have never heard it crack, they just make comments sometimes).



Thanks in advance.



Jeff
Help! Voice Change, Crack (male puberty)?
idk, but ur additional detail thing happens to me too, and my voice sometimes cracks like urs, but the only thing is ur almost 15, and im 13, that kinda sucks for u... sry i couldnt answer, good luck with ur voice cracking situation. hope i helped, oh and by the way, i think u are just now starting the akward stage. Ur voice might crack a little more, and u might notice hair in places you didnt have before... like me, good luck
Help! Voice Change, Crack (male puberty)?
YOUR RIGHT WELCOME TO PUBERTY AND THE BEGINNING OF MANHOOD