Saturday 24 September 2011

How'd you know your voice had changed?

This question is mainly for guys who's voices changed rapidly with all the cracking and stuff.

What I want to know is: When exactly did it %26quot;change%26quot;. I mean, did you wake up one morning talking like a man? Were you in the middle of shouting? I just want to know when it actually happened.
How'd you know your voice had changed?
when others tell you that your voice has changed.



In my expierences your voice cracks such as just talking normally and then suddently your voice hits a very high note.

Lossing my voice as though you have been screaming in a party all night. It doesn't happen over night. Really you dont even notice that its changing. Anything physail change would be that you start to form an adams's apple.
How'd you know your voice had changed?
In 8th grade I thought back and realized, I sounded like a girl in 7th grade. Now everyone say's my voice is really deep.
Unfortunately it's a gradual process for alot of people. You will probably go through a long and embarrassing cracking phase, but eventually the cracks will become less and less and your voice will settle into your adult voice. That too can change over time.



Hope this helps! :-)
i got sick or at lease i thought but never got over the cold.....i was 14 or 15
well it happens during puberty obviously???

i suppose u do just wake up 1 mornin and u realize u hava deeper voice..

its a bit like girls and pubic hair, boobs etc..

hope iv helpd!

xx
watching home videos of me in 6th grade was very painfull by the end of 7th
Ask someone that has known you with a high voice.
It varied with every guy I know as they went through puberty. A few passed through the voice change quickly while others seeme dto be changing for quite a while. Like everythign else in puberty there is no set order or schedule. It happens to each guy as and when it is going to and will occur at whatever pace it will.
I'm 13 and my voice has been changing for over a year now. It cracks all the time and sometimes my voice won't even work when I try to talk. HOPEFULLY it will go away very soon. I'll make sure to tell you when it does change though. :)
to tk's answer i have had an apples apple for about a year and my voice isnt deep