Wednesday 21 September 2011

When did your voice change?

Yes. Easy Points.

Tell me:



1. How old you were when it started changing.

2. How it changed. (Gradual, cracked, etc.)

3. How long it took to finish changing.



Girls, if you know any of this about your guy friends, your help will be appreciated too!
When did your voice change?
Hi, Luke.



My voice started to change from when I was twelve. I used to get sore throats from the deepening of the accursed thing and when in the middle of an animated conversation when my voice was crossing the scales, so to speak, it would all of a sudden crack. I realise now that this is a source of embarassment for alot of youths but it gave me and my family the source of great laughter. I used to do it deliberately just to amuse people!!



I used to be able to do the Woody Woodpecker cackle before, a rapid heheheHEhe-heheheHEhe, but afterwards I was unable to do it. I was also able to sing all the high notes of the Stylistics (a seventies band that my mother loved) I was so cheesed off!



I was done with the major changes by the time I was fifteen or sixteen, although now, my voice seems to be deepening even further as grow older.



Hope you find this interesting. Love your answers, you obviously put alot of effort into them. Take care.
When did your voice change?
it started when i was 13. frequency of voice decreases and wavelenth increases. and about female frequency of voice increases and wavelength decreases.
It changed when I was about 13yrs old and it was a bit wierd but I couldn't do anything about it cuz it was gunna happen no matter what and I also got alot bigger in size(hieght and everywhere else on my body)
If I remember correctly - 'twas in the fourteenth year of my raving school daze. I was a late bloomer and always showed up late. It was also the time I took interest in musics of the rock kind.
My voice hasn't changed yet. Age 17
i was like 12 or 11, it cracked and got deeper but i think it took like 6 months, but i am not sure but i didn't crack that whole time if it did take that long